I haven't really been posting anything lately and that is because I haven't really been reading. I've been trying to read The Haunted by Jessica Verday for about 2 months now and I'm just not feeling it. So I've given up reading that.
Now I'm stuck in this huge reading rut and I just don't know what to read anymore. So this is where I ask your advice. I like romance but not over the top romance, and I love science fiction and I also don't mind fantasy from time to time. I'm keen on both young adult and adult fiction so if you could give me any book suggestions I'd love that, thanks guys.Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-which-i-ask-your-advice.html
Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection
Now I'm stuck in this huge reading rut and I just don't know what to read anymore. So this is where I ask your advice. I like romance but not over the top romance, and I love science fiction and I also don't mind fantasy from time to time. I'm keen on both young adult and adult fiction so if you could give me any book suggestions I'd love that, thanks guys.Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-which-i-ask-your-advice.html
Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection