Lovely Lemons! Lululemon's website is slowly returning back to normal after website updates. And thank gawddd, I was actually beginning to miss the weekly update. Lately a lot of new cute items have been popping up in stores and more colors - most of which are very similar to previous ones. I'm definitely LOVING the Tango Red color - it's gorgeous, and I'm really tempted to buy the deep breath tank in Tango Red, but from reviews and pictures from Luluaddict it seems like it wouldn't be the best for working out. It seems like this top tends to creep down, which I know I would just find annoying. Ah well.
Sparkly Sources
1. Deep Breath Tank in tango red, Lululemon
2. Astro Crop in black/heathered blurred grey/tango red, Lululemon
3. It's a Clinch Dress in black, Lululemon
4. Run: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve in tango red, Lululemon
What are your favorite items which have been popping up lately? Are you loving Tango Red too?
Xxxo,
t
Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/04/lululemon-lust-returns.htmlVisit free image for daily updated images of art collection

