Ads 468x60px

Beast by Ally Kennen

    Title: Beast





    Author: Ally Kennen





    Published: Marion Lloyd Books, 2006





    Pages: 247





    Snippet: "I don't want to be here stuck between my gross old dad and a killer reptile."





    Summary: Stephen hasn't had it easy. He's now in foster care because his mom is crazy and his dad is an ex-con vagabond. He's always in trouble or on his way to trouble. But none of these problems compare to the problem of The Beast -- a fierce crocodile that Stephen's been taking care of for years. The Beast is Stephen's biggest secret -- and also his biggest challenge. And that's when it's in a cage. When the Beast escapes, the stakes get even higher.





    Review: Beast was quite an interesting book.  It wasn't really what I expected.  I kind of thought the beast was going to be metaphorical or something by the way one of the descriptions I read put it.  But it wasn't and it made the story a bit more interesting.





    I think I either missed something or it left that part hanging open but there was a huge gap of a missing explanation for me.  Maybe it was speculative.





    I felt sorry for Stephen, it was sad to see him get blamed for absolutely everything. It was always good to see when people found out the truth too.





    I think the ending was quite good.  There were some openings and some closure.





    I don't really have much to say about Beast.  It was quite interesting and entertaining.  I also look forward to reading more books by Ally Kennen.





    Source: LibrarySource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/beast-by-ally-kennen.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive