Ads 468x60px

In My Mailbox

    In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren.


    This week was quite a good week for me in the way of books because I got two very awesome books and I didn't go crazy at the library or anything.


    The books I bought this week were:
    Firespell by Chloe Neill






    As the new girl at the elite St. Sophia’s boarding school, Lily Parker thinks her classmates are the most monstrous things she’ll have to face…
    When Lily’s guardians decided to send her away to a fancy boarding school in Chicago, she was shocked. So was St. Sophia’s. Lily’s ultra-rich brat pack classmates think Lily should be the punchline to every joke, and on top of that, she’s hearing strange noises and seeing bizarre things in the shadows of the creepy building. 


    Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten






    Nina was beautiful, artistic, wild . . . and adored by her younger sister, Ellie. But one day, without any warning, Nina disappeared. 

    Two years later, Ellie can't stop thinking about her sister. Although everyone else has given up hope that Nina will return, Elile just knows her sister is out there, somewhere. If only Ellie had a clue where to look. 


    And that was my week in the way of books.  Can't wait to see what everyone else got.
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/in-my-mailbox_20.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive