Ads 468x60px

The Not-So-Weekly Outfit Roundup





    Well lovelies, this week has been a busy one! Final exams, finishing lab reports, packing, easter! When will it all end?! Very soon :) I'm driving back to the homeland tomorrow - which will only take me 15 hrs - and then heading back to Ontario for a summer internship! Yippy! In the meantime, here's what I was wearing this week....when I wasn't in old sweats.....




    Breakfast bash with the paintings girls!
    UO scallop blouse (I totally caved...), Lululemon go-lightly pants,
    J. Crew shoes + clutch, UO necklace, AE watch




    Remember I'm in Canada....thus layering ensues!
    same outfit + Joe Fresh belt and J. Crew bonfire cardigan




    And the jacket that could cure all my woes!
    J. Crew's Rainy Day Utility Jacket




    This outfit is a slight lie.....I wore this with black tights and boots...
    Garage tee, H&M skirt, Kismet cardi, Aldo oxfords, AE
    necklace + watch, tote from karenmeyers etsy shop




    My Easter inspired color palette! for running les errands
    Le Chateau tank, J. Crew cardis, Eclipse jeans, Jack
     Purcell Converse, AE belt, Aldo necklace




    Dinner with the parental units (who helped me pack - yippy!)
    Lululemon Lab shirt, UO blazer, Eclipse jeans, J. Crew flats,
    J. Crew clutch, Joe Fresh belt, AE watch + necklace




    


    I'm so excited for summer I just want to wear skirts all the time! Minus tights. Is everyone else excited for summer waredrobes?! I know my ghostly pale legs are ;)








    Xxxo,
    t
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/04/not-so-weekly-outfit-roundup.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive