Ads 468x60px

Bookshelves

    Today I thought I would take the time to show off my bookshelves. I don't know about anyone else but I love seeing what books people keep on their bookshelves and well here are my shelves.

    Firstly, I took a picture of the shelves all together. They're three little shelves side by side. The one on the left is a different colour because my sister broke the top so it's been turned upside down. Also, these are only some of my books. I have some stashed in a closet and a few elsewhere.



    Mostly home to my Stephenie Meyer books (yep I own them all, I actually didn't originally plan to get The Host but I got it for my birthday one year), and a few Anthony Horowitz books ( I love the Alex Rider and Horowitz Horror books).

    The rest of my Anthony Horowitz books, some of my Series of Unfortunate Events (I have three more) and one of the books in the Georgia Nicolson series.

    All of my Scott Westerfeld books. A couple of Deadtime Story books and an ARC of Fire as well as a finished copy of it.



    A lot of random books. Most of these I haven't read. I've read The Honey Bunch, Pocket Science and the Cairo Jim book.


    A few more random books. Some I've read, some I haven't.


    My Harry Potter books. And the Deadly series by Paul Jennings and Morris Gleitzman. Both are very good series in my opinion.


    Another collection of random books. My most prized ones being The Hobbit which is a version with very pretty pictures and my Sophie's World book which introduced me to philosophy which is very interesting.

    Another bunch of books, most of which I have read. Except for all of the stuff in Shakespeare, I have yet to read everything by William Shakespeare, of which I am a huge fan.


    And that is my bookshelves. I hope you were entertained. Oh and in case anyone noticed I didn't take a picture up close of the bottom middle shelf because it's just a lot of Goosebumps books.
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/bookshelves.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive