Ads 468x60px

Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar

    Title: Gossip Girl





    Author: Cecily Von Ziegesar





    Published: Poppy, 2002





    Pages: 224





    Series: Book 1, Gossip Girl





    Snippet: "Blair liked to think of herself as a hopeless romantic in the style of old movie actresses like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. She was always coming up with plot devices for the movie she was starring in at the moment, the movie that was her life." 





    Summary: Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live, go to school, play, and sleep--sometimes with each other. 



    S is back from boarding school, and if we aren't careful, she's going to win over our teachers, wear that dress we couldn't fit into, steal our boyfriends' hearts, and basically ruin our lives in a major way. I'll be watching closely...



    You know you love me,

    gossip girl








    Review: Gossip Girl was interesting to say the least.  I'm not sure if it was my cup of tea or not but it was definitely something different to what I normally read and I'm not entirely sure if I like it or not.





    I like Blair and Nate, not really sure why, they just seem to be two characters that I quite liked.  They did get annoying at times but at the end of the day there were some characters that were entirely horrible.





    I'm curious as to who this Gossip Girl is, I had an inkling of an idea but I'm not entirely sure.





    One thing I did like about Gossip Girl was the way that rumours spread so fast and everyone just believed all of them.  I thought it was really interesting.





    Overall, Gossip Girl was entertaining, it was a fun, light read.  If you're looking for something fast and light then Gossip Girl could be for you.  I think I'll be reading a few more books in the series to see what I think of the series.





    Source: LibrarySource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/gossip-girl-by-cecily-von-ziegesar.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive