Ads 468x60px

You Know You Love Me by Cecily Von Ziegesar

    Title: You Know You Love Me





    Author: Cecily Von Ziegesar





    Published: Little, Brown Young Readers, 2002





    Pages: 240





    Series: Book 2, Gossip Girl





    Snippet: "I know hate is a strong word and everything, but it's okay: we're teenagers."





    Summary: In You Know You Love Me, the sequel to Gossip Girl, it's brunette vixen Blair Waldorf's seventeenth birthday, and she knows exactly what she wants--Nate, her studly troubles boyfriend of three years. But Blair's been too busy filling out Ivy League college applications to notice that Nate has found himself another playmate.



    Review: I thought the first Gossip Girl book was alright, but I actually liked You Know You Love Me a little bit better.





    I think I liked it more because things were turned completely over and so many unexpected things happened. I never predicted any of it.  I'm interested in how the next book pans out to be honest.





    I think the college interviews were interesting and I now like Nate, Jennifer and Aaron.  They're the most interesting characters I think.





    I don't really have much else to say except I do have some suspicions about little bits and pieces which I won't divulge here but I'll have to wait and see.





    Source: LibrarySource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-know-you-love-me-by-cecily-von.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive