Ads 468x60px

Father's Day Books



    Father's Day Books:


    Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss

    Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer

    Owl Moon by Jane Yolen

    Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary

    Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary

    The Sick Day by Patricia MacLachlan

    Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney

    A Cloak for the Dreamer by Aileen Friedman

    The Day I Saw My Father Cry by Bill Cosby

    The Berenstain Bears' and the Papa's Day Surprise by Stan and Jan Berenstain
    Happy Father's Day by Mercer Mayer
    My Father Knows the Names of Things by Jane Yolen
    Sam, Bangs, and Moonshine by Evaline Ness
    Dad's Dinosaur Day by Diane Dawson Hearn 
    You Can Do Anything, Daddy by Michael Rex
    I Love My Daddy Because...by Laurel Porter-Gaylord





    Father's Day Resources-Themes-Activities-Ideas
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/06/father-day-books.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive