Ads 468x60px

30 for 30 remix no. 4



    I'm super excited for tonight. You know why? Because I get to wear this wicked awesome little number! Tonight the Art Gallery I work at is throwing the opening night for the new exhibit.....aka BIIIIIG deal. And I have to look ultra cute, obvi. I feel like my outfit is very Kate Spade inspired, although my wardrobe completely lacks Kate Spade-ness. I'm also thinking I may cheat by wearing the gladiators to walk to the gallery and then switch to heels, for professionalism's sake. Thoughts? Is the sweater guard clip too much? Channeling my inner Emma Pillsbury here! hehe








      A day at the Museum
    Le Chateau dress, J. Crew cardigan + clutch, Joe Fresh belt,
    Aldo sandals, thrifted bracelet,  sweater guard clip via Vintage Envy














    Xxxo,
    t
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/06/30-for-30-remix-no-4.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive