Ads 468x60px

Spring Into Summer Readathon

    This is my post for the Spring Into Summer Readathon, I know I'm starting late but I just got out of bed.









    So here is my post and I'll probably update it every couple of hours or so.  Just whenever I feel like taking a break I think.





    So I am starting at 10:45 am and I'm starting by reading Shadowland by Alyson Noel.





    First Update: 8 hours from when I started





    • Total Books Read: 0

    • Total Pages Read: 166

    • Books Read Since Last Update: 0

    • Pages Read since last update: 166

    • Total time read: 8 hours

    • How I'm currently feeling: Like I could read all night.

    Second Update (also final update): 
    • Total Books Read: 1

    • Total Pages Read: 276

    • Books Read Since Last Update: 1

    • Pages Read since last update: 110

    • Total time read: 14 hours

    • How I'm currently feeling: Like I could've read more

    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/06/spring-into-summer-readathon.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive