Ads 468x60px

Destroy Troy by Charlie Carter

    Title: Destroy Troy





    Author: Charlie Carter





    Published: Pan Australia, 2009





    Pages: 88





    Series: Book 3, Battle Boy





    Snippet: "To the bitter end it will be."





    Summary: Arrows are flying, fireballs are scorching the sky; soldiers are hurling spears and clashing swords - BB005 has landed in the middle off a battle between the Greeks and the Trojans.





    Review: Destroy Troy is an interesting book.  I think of all the Battle Boy books I've read so far, Destroy Troy was the most interesting.  I think it was the most interesting because it was all about the battle of Troy which is something that really interests me.





    While this is for younger readers it's definitely an entertaining read, and it teaches younger people all about history. 





    The illustrations are all really good too.  I stopped and had a look at them and some of them caught my eye because they were really good.





    I think the target audience for the battle boy series would be boys aged 8-10.





    It's not too bad if you want to check it out sometime.





    Source: Own bookSource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/destroy-troy-by-charlie-carter.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive