Ads 468x60px

Flawless by Sara Shepard

    Title: Flawless



    Author: Sara Shepard



    Published: New York : HarperTeen, 2007



    Pages: 272



    Series: Book 2, Pretty  Little Liars



    Snippet: "It's not over until I say it is."



    Summary: The four bad girls at the heart of the Pretty Little Liars series are no strangers to trouble. Now in this second title, someone named A is taunting them with words that could bury the girls alive with the truth.



    Review: After reading the first book in the Pretty Little Liars series I was interested.  After reading the second book, Flawless I am addicted.  Flawless was just as great as Pretty Little Liars.



    There was so much to it.  Suspense, action, mystery, drama.  It's like a tv series in book form, which it kind of is anyway.



    I love how you find out one secret but then there are openings and hints at even more secrets that are needed to be unearthed.  I honestly cannot wait to get my hands on the next book.



    There was one character that I was starting to absolutely love, until the end...



    My only complaint is that it has left me wanting more.  The Pretty Little Liars series is a series not to be missed!



    Source: LibrarySource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2010/02/flawless-by-sara-shepard.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive