Ads 468x60px

The Book Bucket List Challenge

    I'm starting this challenge in the middle of the year but you can join at any time so thats ok, it gives me half a year to complete the challenge.  So here is my challenge post.









    This challenge was created by YA Reads.







    Choose your level -
    Level 1: 4 books in 2011

    Level 2: 8 books in 2011

    Level 3: 12 books in 2011
    Rules:

    • Books can be either YA or adult

    • Books don’t have to be 2011 releases.

    • Anyone can join. Please link to a public (web) place.

    • You can join at anytime. The challenge runs from now till to December, 2011

    • You are required to review the books if you want to enter the giveaway. The review can either be a proper review, or simply use the short template (see the actual post)

    • You do not have to run a blog to participate, although there must be a public website where you can be found (Goodreads, LibraryThing, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Tumblr, etc)

      **Tip – if you link to Facebook, a good way to do it is to write a note or use the Visual Bookshelf application

    • Your blog does not have to be a book blog

    • If you enter with your blog link, you must post about the challenge.

    • Reviewers, the book can not be part of your review books that you would’ve read anyway, it defeats the whole purpose of the challenge.



    For more information or to sign up for the challenge click this link!





    My challenge part:

    I will be linking up my reviews as I post them.  Also, I have chosen to do the Level 3 challenge.  So, to motivate myself I have created two lists of 6 books each.  Those are the 12 books I plan to read for the challenge.  The first list I have picked is 'classic' type books that I would like to read but haven't yet.  The second list is books I have had on my shelf for forever and I think it is time that I actually read them.  So without further ado, here are my lists:





    The Classics

    The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

    A Treatise of Human Nature by David Hume

    A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

    Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger

    Foundation by Isaac Asimov

    The Stranger by Albert Camus





    Gathering dust on my Bookshelf

    This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

    Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

    The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

    Betwixt by Tara Bray Smith

    The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare

    Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink





    So those are the 12 I hope to read and basically starting in June I will attempt to read one from each list a month.  When I post my reviews of the books I'll link them in the above lists so wish me luck!Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-bucket-list-challenge.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive