Ads 468x60px

Happy Mother's Day!



    Happy Mother's Day to all moms! But especially....my awesome mum <3 I thought I'd write a little post dedicated to my mum because she so fabulous.....and takes the time to make me wicked-awesome-totally fabulous clothes. Especially skirts. Seen here, and here. When I was home last week she made me an adorable dress, EXACTLY like this modcloth one, and a skirt mimicing the Horizon Line Dress by Anthropologie. They are both fabulous and I can't wait to feature them on the blog!








    I have some cute pictures of me and my mum from when I was little and she used to dress me, her, and my barbie the same (I know, priceless) but if I posted them, she maaaaay disown me ;) Anywhos, I love you tooooo much mumsey!! Hope you have a fabulous day!












    Xxxo,
    t
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-mother-day.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive