Ads 468x60px

The Cute Big Chubby Statues!

    Some of the unique features found in 8 Waves Waterpark and Resorts are the big and chubby yet cute statues. They really look like big chubby jolly kids who welcome the guest.Well, let's take a quick glance on them:
    Me and My Two Chubbies!
    The Chubby Kids on Top of the Octopus Fountain
    Resembling Myself on a Chubby Kid
    Here are just three of my photoshots with these big statues. Yup I have other more stuffs with my fellow teammates.As they say picture speaks a thousand word, let these three pictures speak for you!On my next post, I will share you more! Have a great day! c",)
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/05/cute-big-chubby-statues.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive