Ads 468x60px

Lululemon Lust



    One word: CAMO! I am so excited to see Lululemon bringing the camo print design to their mainstream stores, instead of isolating it over at the Lululemon Lab in Vancity. I'm really excited about seeing the print IRL but I read over at Luluaddict  that they are kinda see-through when you bend over. Not impressed. But I'm hoping to see some bras made with this print - could be amazing!!! Here's some photos of the Wunder Under pants in camo print.








    Wunder Under: wren / retro camo




    Wunder Under: black / retro camo




    And here's some of the camo items which have been featured at the Lululemon Lab!
















    What are your thoughts on the camo print? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Do tell!




    Xxxo,
    t
    Source URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/05/lululemon-lust_19.html
    Visit free image for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive