









Mothers Day SMSThe list of Mothers Day SMS Collections which you can share with anyone.M - For the MILLION things she gave me,O - For she’s growing OLD,T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,H - For her HEART of purest gold,E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.Make for me a place within your heartOn which I can depend. For only youTouch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,Home through all the wanderings of my years,Eden that no other can renew,Root I cannot rend through rage or art.A mother serves her sugar withA bit of peppermintTo clarify the passagesThat carry what she meantWhen she first set to bear a soulQuite separate from her own,Whom she would cherish, yet must teachTo live and die alone.I luv u momhaving u makes me feel safe & calmI miss u momMissing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palmu r the greatestbecause u r my momHappy Mother's Daymeans more than flowers and giftsIt means saying thank youIt means I love youYou are my mother, my friendToday is your day!Many hugsOnly luv never angerTeaching meHelping meEvery smile when I was sadRaising me to be strongIt spells Mother. Thanks for being u.For the best momwho always had a smile for meI know we may be far apart right nowSo here's a great big hug and kissHappy Mother's DayYou've seen me laughYou've seen me cryAnd always you were there with meI may not have always said itBut thanks and I love youHappy Mother's DaySource URL: https://free1image.blogspot.com/2011/05/mothers-day-sms.htmlVisit free image for daily updated images of art collection